Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm an Excellent Driver...




So what do you think? For what it's worth here's what I think- a 10 day suspended sentence for murdering your partner and a patient? Pretty damn lenient- look, let's not beat around the EMS bush here- this guy is a witless, brain dead, irresponsible jackass. He's a murderer- there I said it- Robert Genzen is a murderer. The thing that's really pissing me off is this killer rationalizing his crime with the " If we slow down, people will die, EMS will cease to function" argument. His lawyer maintains the verdict will have a "chilling effect and could change the way paramedics respond in an emergency". Let's hope so.

I hope there are ghosts. I hope the ghosts visit Bob every time he closes his eyes. Every time.

1 comment:

Laurent said...

There is no reason to drive an ambulance 90 miles an hour unless you are responding to an emergency on the Autobahn.